About the Patient Portal
We are now offering the opportunity to go online to your personal Patient Portal. This is an easy way to complete or update the necessary paperwork before your scheduled appointment. In the Patient Portal, you will have the ability to:
- Update your medical or surgical history.
- Add / update your medications.
- Update any new medication allergies.
- Add / change your pharmacy location.
Before you can get started, please, contact the office to receive your username and password. We will be happy to guide you in setting up your portal.
Current Portal Users
Log in at the link below using the username and password you've set up.
New Portal Users
You can get started with the portal before your first visit, or as a current patient.
- Call our office at (831) 644-9740 and we will email you a personal signup link that will activate your Portal account.
- The signup link is time-sensitive, so please check your email within a day of submitting this request.